By using the itrica.com web site (“Service”), a service of Itrica, (“Itrica”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Itrica reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- • You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- • You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- • You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- • Your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- • You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Itrica cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- • You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who are sharing your pages).
- • One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one paid account.
- • You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Itrica prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Itrica cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Cancellation and Termination
- 1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- 2. Itrica, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Itrica service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Itrica reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- 1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- 2. Itrica does not pre-screen content, but Itrica and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- 3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2006-2010 Itrica. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Itrica.
- 1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or phone.
- 3. You understand that Itrica uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Itrica, or any other Itrica service.
- 5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Itrica.
- 6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Itrica customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- 8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- 10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 11. Itrica does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 12. You expressly understand and agree that Itrica shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Itrica has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- 13. The failure of Itrica to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Itrica and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Itrica (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support.
Itrica Patient Alerts is a mobile subscription service which offers appointment reminders, and patient satisfaction surveys to allow the patient to manage and be aware of future appointments.
- Available Carriers: The Itrica Patient Messaging Service is available on Alltel, AT&T, Dobson/Cellular One, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Verizon Wireless.
- How to Opt-in: To opt-in or subscribe to our service, you can register from our website, or text “JOIN” to 48742 and we’ll guide you through the process from your mobile phone.
- How to Opt-out: To opt-out of our SMS service, text “STOP” to 48742 and you will be unsubscribed from our SMS text messaging service immediately. We will send you an SMS confirming that you have been unsubscribed and you will not receive any additional messages unless you re-register on our website.
- How to get help or support: To get help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our toll free number at 1-877-718-1638. From your mobile phone, you can request our contact information at any time by texting “HELP” into 48742.
You will receive up to 10 SMS messages per week.
- Fees: Our service never charges consumers to send or receive text messages. However, message and data rates may apply, depending on the terms of your individual mobile service plan.